What we are looking for:
Each week we will offer a new prompt and invite you to respond. You can respond by telling us about something you have discovered, created, done, enjoyed, learned or experienced that tells part of your story of these times.
You can reply to any of the prompts listed below at any time and as often as you want to. We will share as many as we can.
- I am inspired by…
- I feel connected when….
- I am moved by…
- I find beauty in…
How to submit:
Respond to a prompt in any way you feel best expresses your story. Get out your phone, pen, paints or musical instruments and write, draw, video, photograph, sing or dance your response.
Your response can be as simple or complex as you want: See a few examples below:
- a simple sentence or paragraph or two
- an image that tells a story
- an image with words
- a video (1-minute or less, please. Max 5MB)
- a photo of a handwritten document
- or some combination of the above
Fill out this form and upload your submission.
- We don’t accept material protected by copyright, trade mark or other proprietary right without the express permission of the owner of the copyright, trade mark or other proprietary right.
- Submissions containing defamation, profanity, offensive, racist, sexist, threatening, vulgar, obscene, hateful or otherwise inappropriate material will be disqualified.