NFOTA Photography Contest 2022
Celebrating Resilience and Re-emergence in Nature and Community
This contest is open to all residents of Northumberland and adjacent Counties.
Entries will be judged on:
- Artistic merit
- Technical execution
There are two categories – Adult and Youth (18 and under).
Prizes in each category are $100 for the winner and $50 for the runner-up.
The fee is $10 for adults, free for youth.
- Deadline for submissions is July 25th, 2022
- Judging will take place between August 5 and 19th
- Winners will be announced August 24th, 2022
- Winners to submit a large JPEG image by September 1 which will be printed and put on display.
Winners will be acknowledged and prizes will be awarded at the Closing Ceremonies.
The winners will be the guests of NFOTA, no admission fee will be charged.
To register and pay the entry fee, click here.
Submit up to 3 small JPEG photos to: Northumberlandphotos22@gmail.com
In the body of the e mail include:
- Your full name
- Titles of the photos (if any)
- Confirm that you have registered for the contest and if you are over 18 that you have paid your entrance fee of $10.
Many thanks to our Sponsor, Horizon Plastics International