Just before their very first rehearsal, Bob Bailey interviews cast members from “Fantastic and Fantastical”, three evenings of three one-act plays that will be given staged readings featuring local actors.
To give audiences a chance to see these plays close to home, all three plays will be presented on three different days in three different venues:
- September 17, 7:00 PM at Trinity St Andrew’s United Church in Brighton
- September 23, 7:00 PM at St Paul’s United in Warkworth
- October 2, 2:00 PM in Victoria Hall, Cobourg.
The plays and playwrights
Selection of the plays happened earlier this year. The NFOTA Drama Project Committee chose
- Screwed by Donald J Anderson
- Nail Polish by Christopher Cameron. and
- Wind on Weller’s Bay by Karen Palmer.
Read more about the chosen plays and the local playwrights who penned them.
Come to the Festival
Get more details or view the entire festival event schedule and purchase tickets here :
Help us spread the word! Please share this post on your social media or send to your contact list.
Northumberland Festival of the Arts is a volunteer-run not-for-profit arts organization. To volunteer for NFOTA, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org